Music’s melodic and rhythmic patterns awaken and stimulate neural pathways in the brain that help develop memory, math skills, and powers of abstract and creative thinking.
Music touches all spheres of development, including language, self-expression, concentration, social interaction, fine motor skills, listening, problem-solving, teamwork. goal-setting, coordination, confidence, self-esteem, music-playing, creativity, family involvement, poise, bonding, voice expression, family interaction, and emotional developoment.
- Overall, music activities are ideal for your growing child.
- Music immerses the child in language.
- Evokes movement.
- Stimulates the brain.
- Fosters physical coordination.
- Develops listening skills, the foremost necessity for learning.
- All in a group setting that builds community.