Learn how to effectively teach music in the preschool classroom at the workshop, Saturday August 3rd, 2019 from 8:30 – 4:30 in Miami Shores, Florida. Led by Jane Spinney.
What you’ll learn and experience:
• The importance of music and movement and how children learn music
• Songs, fingerplays, movement and focused listening activities; all developmentally appropriate for preschool
• How to become a better and more tuneful singer and sing in the vocal range of the young child
• A demonstration class of preschoolers led by a master teacher
• A proven successful sequence of activities for the perfect 30 minute music class
• How to equip your classroom with appropriate instruments and props